Friday, April 2, 2010

2010/4/2

Posted by 宝宝 at Friday, April 02, 2010
This few weeks I damn busy..

helping Bb & her dar dar shooting sweet sweet photo for their anniversary use

It's fun & many things happened that time..

Today,I go prangin mall buying b'day card for Phaik Ling cause It's her b'day

when i reach there,dear call me suddenly..

he told me that he & Issac at there also

I'm so surprise! how come dear will come prangin?

they going to Mc'd having their lunch..

I fast fast go up buy a b'day card already come down find dear d..

but when I reach Mc'd, I din saw my dear!

But luckly I saw Issac..

so happy when saw my dear...

so miss him...T^T

I dunno why also..

after they finish their meal,dear fetch me go school 1st then just go back prangin fetch Issac

Dear,so long time u din fetch me go school d...

so miss d time when u fetch me go school..

Just now i told dear that I wanna buy a broadband..

he asking me how am I going to pay d fees for d broadband

I told him I keep d $$ that my dad everyday gave me

so warm when listen he said he dun wan me get sick or hungry..

he help me pay also..

thx u so much dear..

I know u very sayang me,..

feeling like wanna cry...T^T

miss u so much...
 

w3lc0m3 t0 mY w0rLd Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by eFree Blogger Help