Friday, March 19, 2010

2010/3/19

Posted by 宝宝 at Friday, March 19, 2010
This few days,I'm holiday-ing~hoho

but..I'm not really happy..

I don't know what's going on with my dear...T_T

I don't know what he angry bout, every night also angry..

what i did wrong? can u pls tell me dear?

itiz because of him? or u don't trust me??

u dislike him, i don't even know what's d reason...

because of u, i lost 1 part time job..

i don't know what u angry again...

i already try to avoid him d..y?

what should i do?

im very suffer now...coz I'm sick...

my head very dizzy, & my throat damn pain...

& d flu..i hate...some more now my teeth there pain..

u everyday stick with them,like that u can..

but ppl just leave me some comment, & u c liao beh song...

like that u angry d...

he din said wrong what...haiz!!

enough d..i really really tired d...

when I'm in a cool mood,u said i beh siok..

i just dun want argue with u..I'm trying to talk nicely to u...

but...itiz im going crazy that time u just will listen what i say?

dear...pls give me a portable life..i don't want always in d sadness life...

headache again..I'm going to take a panadol & sleep d..

Going fever d...

Night nite
 

w3lc0m3 t0 mY w0rLd Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by eFree Blogger Help