Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2010/4/7

Posted by 宝宝 at Wednesday, April 07, 2010
My mood damn down...

Now heavy raining outside, really hope that can go out

Feel suffer...

Wan cry but no tears.......

All tears inside my heart, heart keep bleeding...

when just will stop bleeding??

I already wan die d... T^T

Today, whole day...alone...

Where r him, he will never tell me...

I'm very dissapointed...

I though he'll tell me after that, but...none.....

I really dun wan talk with u...

I scare I'll lost control again!

All I wan very easy & simple...

I just u dun lie me, tell me where u r wherever u r...

I just wan know all bout u only, but y so hard?!!

Can u please tell me?!

I dunno what kind of life I'm having now...

Should I start a new life & find what I lost?

Maybe....

I should......
 

w3lc0m3 t0 mY w0rLd Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by eFree Blogger Help