Monday, November 16, 2009

2009年11月16日

Posted by 宝宝 at Monday, November 16, 2009





wow! I'm back~ near 11pm juz reach home...
tiz morning, dear drive me go Gurney watch movie
wow...so early....actually i wanna go take my clothes & my beg from Qiu Wen
but she not at home..Jia Sheng also calling me...
so we decide to go Gurney buy ticket 1st..
wah~at last reach Gurney d..
d 1st things we saw at outside d counter,damn many people line up to buy ticket!
all come for d movie 2012?
we wait so so so long time....(abit boring)
but we still waiting...
hmm....bout 1 smthg, we get d ticket d..so we decide to have our lunch.
wanna go Mcd eat but also so many people,no place to sit also...=='''
so dear decide to go Kim Gary have our lunch d..
Yeah~Kim Gary~^^
tiz few weeks,feel tat i become so healthy...==''''
always eat oat biscuit & drink fruit juice...
like juz now,i order orange + carrot juice
i love it!damn nice...my dear drink,but he said not nice...=='''
dear ar...drink it lar..good for health neh~
d 1st tm i ate so many rice! damn full ar!!
full until i din take dinner d...
after we finish our lunch,we go for our movie d..
wanna buy popcorn also so many people line up...
buy d popcorn make us late abit for d movie d...
so nice tiz movie~
i watch until biting my finger nail...hahaha~
but i really like tis movie....

WHEN THE DAY IS NEAR TO U,WHAT U WANNA DO?
WHO U WANNA BE WITH?

for me...i hope be with my parents & d 1 i love..tats u dear...
i wanna tell all my dearest friends,i love u all~
& it's nice to knowing u all...
I'm proud with u all


so ugly nia me

 

w3lc0m3 t0 mY w0rLd Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by eFree Blogger Help